Tuesday 27 December 2011

Nerida Winter, Australia's Millinery Royalty

When it comes to millinery mastery in Australia, you are going to find much better of pure, simplistic elegance than Nerida Winter.  One of the perks of my occupation is not only that I get to wear fabulous clothes and hats to the races, I get to interview some of the most remarkable characters in fashion, millinery, celebrity as well as all the people I love on course.  Nerida Winter was most charming and I loved talking to her about the simplistic elegance of her millinery and also her craftsmanship in flower making as I have several of her pieces.    There is never a stitch to be seen, her work is impeccable.  Nerida Winter also hats some of the most famous not only in the Australian Thoroughbred Industry, but also the most glamorous such as Miranda Kerr, Megan Gale, Kate Waterhouse, Gai Waterhouse, Leona Edminston and everyone's favourite in  morning TV, Emma Freedman.  Nerida Winter's work is simply divine so take a peek at her media gallery.  These photos are taken from Nerida Winter's website Click Here to contact and see more of Nerida.




















No comments:

Post a Comment