Friday 29 June 2012

Purchase in stores to keep the economy going, I think there are sales on.

The number of stocktake sales for the end of financial year.  Tomorrow things are going to be slashed in price even more so if you are looking for your consumer and capitalism fix.  Now is the time.

My plasma had the gong after about 7 years of use and tomorrow I can buy a  new 50 inch with 2 year warranty for $599.  Yes, that means Mickey Mouse club house will be even bigger.

Computer shopping has never been so cheap and tomorrow if you want a car, or to stock up on children's clothes for Winter as I have been doing.  It is now!!!

With all the doom and gloom of the GFC, the only thing that is going to bring us out of financial ruin in the big picture is if we have consumer confidence and spend the $$$ that we can.  I know not every one has $$$ to spend, but if we can all keep the circle moving, purchasing etc, the money ring will keep on turning.

One thing is for sure that everyone is excited about sales, admittedly, I am not the shopperholic everyone may think I am, but I am a bargain shopper.  I have not spent anything on myself, just indulged my children in warm clothes.
Keep the country moving and get to a shop, the more we buy online junk, that will probably not fit us made in China and so mass produced, the worse our situation is going to be.  Go into a shop, they have to pay rent, they have to pay overheads and staff.  This is the reason the world is down the tube, because all the middle man is being cut out.  Go and see your favourite designer, and see what they can do for you.  Everyone wants to work!!!!

Purchasing online is a great pick me up when the closest shop is over an hour away, but keeping jobs and rent, the whole country going is allot more important.  Spend where you can and if you can.




No comments:

Post a Comment