Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nicki Minaj is fabulous! This is Why!

I am totally in love with Nicki Minaj.

I love that she does weird boob things.

I love that she wins awards she deserves.

I love that she has pink hair and does not care.

I love that others don't appreciate her fashion sense. 

I love that she is bootylicious

I love that she is wild like an animal

I love when she has blonde regrowth.

I love that she has a black bob like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.

I love that she can put an ice cream cone around her neck

I love her serious side and know that she cries like all humans.

I love that she can have blue and blonde hair at the same time.

I love her smile.

I love that she never gave up after acting school in New York.

I love her pink microphone

I love her big hair

She knocks Victoria Secret Models off stage with her talent

I love her eyes, but know they cry tears.

I love her serious side, a side that not many have probably seen

I love that she can dress like a ballerina, and say 'I don't care'

I love that Nicki Minaj has rainbow thighs

I love Nicki Minaj big bold nature

I love that Nicki Minaj hides under so much make up that no one can see her

I love her pulling up her skirt

I love that she has the fight with the knuckle dusters, that she will never give up

Nicki Minaj is my hero.


IF YOU DON'T AGREE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO.
HERE IS A STRONG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, SHE MAY PLAY DRESS UPS, BUT SHE IS FABULOUS.

IT IS EASIER TO LOVE SOMEONE THAN HATE THEM.

TAKE JEALOUSY AND HATE OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU MAY EVEN SURPRISE YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment