Tuesday 4 December 2012

A Facebooking Great Idea! 'The Happy Jar'

Racing Fashion, Jar of happiness. 

2012 has been a tough year for myself and my husband and others too.  Often we forget about all the funny fun things that happen that make us giggle.

This year I am committing myself to my own little happy thought jar.  I will share it next year at midnight with my husband and think about all the happy times we have shared together.

Make this years resolution an achievable and happy goal.

Thank you Facebook Friends for this one, Racing Fashion loves it.  
Hey we could even store a 'winning sash' in it! 


This January, why not start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. Then, on New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year. Good way to keep things in perspective


No comments:

Post a Comment