Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Terrace, Racing at Flemington.

When you want to go to the races, the only way to go is the 'Terrace' at Flemington.  It boasts the best views of Melbourne from the time you arrive right up till sunset when you are about to start betting on Singapore.  Always plated on VRC signature China, you have delights of basically whatever you want.  Starting with the Calamari and Prawns and then the Braised Beef Cheek, slow cooked for 12 hours, with a selection of Cheese to finish off before having the wonderful afternoon tea.
Now when you sit down to lunch make sure that you have the signature Mumm Champagne, but in true champagne style, you must indulge in the 2002 Vintage although I do prefer the 2000.
Allot of people have been telling me that my blog does not have enough of what I do in my social life.  Seeing it was out of the ordinary day of changing nappies and getting dinner ready for the family, I thought I would show you a 'day at the races', Mott Style.
Love a day to dress up and I will assure you when wearing Herve Leger, if you wear hosiery, your Herve is going to have you showing a little more leg than you may want.  The plus, with Flemington practically freezing when you leave, the thick bandage dress is a must.
When asked to do a typical Blog, here you go,

Doin the Blogger Thing!












Wearing, GMK Cuff, Samantha Rose Shoes, Karen Millen Bag

Anna Mott wearing KerrieStanley Millinery with Karen Millen Clutch.




No comments:

Post a Comment