Monday 6 February 2012

Dita Von Teese, Lingerie Collection

According to the 'Teese', Dita wants her collection to be seen and not covered up!

The new line of Lingerie by Dita Von Teese is titled, 'Von Follies by Dita Von Teese', included will be high-waisted panties as well as over wire bras.  The collection will 'Target', all body shapes especially for plus size and will include cups up to E and briefs to size 24.

"There are so many vintage lingerie pieces I love that I haven’t been able to find in all my years of collecting.”

“Von Follies by Dita Von Teese”

"I wanted to design pieces that are tributes to my vintage obsessions, to make them beautiful and functional, while modernising them for everyday wear. I’ve had a long-time fascination with the 1950′s era over wire bras. It’s something that has been quite a task to create, but the end result is so chic, and so unique, I’m very proud of it. It’s a statement piece meant to be seen.”





No comments:

Post a Comment