Tuesday 3 January 2012

My New Love, Advanced Style!!!

If there is anything fantastic about growing old or lets saying definitely being the right side of fabulous it is Advanced Style.  Ari Seth Cohen takes us on strolls around New York looking for the most fabulous wonderful fashionable Divas.  These women are totally my fashion Icons and they may look mad to some but if you don't love it, you just may be kidding yourself that one day you are going to be that age, (only if you are lucky enough).  This is a total treasure to watch and now I know that maybe some of the ladies I interview on fashion on the field are going to end up the Australian versions.  I am one to put my hand up as I do not want to go through life thinking that would have been fun, I want to have FUN NOW!

http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com








All images and film are courtesy of advancedstyle.blogspot.com, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment